Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
● Own the roadmap for one of our most exciting and challenging teams
● Lead agile methodology alongside the Tech Lead for a team
● Run day to day priorities and keep the team on track to deliver against business goals
● Maintain communication and collaboration throughout a quickly growing company
● Act as an evangelist for technology and products that you’ve helped to craft
● Consistently balance priorities across the streams for multiple customers
About The Digital Studio Lab
The Digital Studio Lab offers a digital production service to facilitate the delivery of accurate, feature-rich marketing assets to the property industry. The DSL is the production engine for customers linked to the property industry. These customers require professional quality and consistency of assets with fast turnaround times. To be a part of The DSL, is an opportunity to be a part of the shift of how properties are bought and sold enabled through digital technology. Our people are at the heart of everything we do and we foster a culture where we are constantly learning, evolving and collaborating to reach bold ambitions.
You love talking about ideas but you love making those ideas happen even more and you have the evidence to prove it. You believe that your role is to support the creative and collaborative process of building software but you also believe in applying the right balance of metrics and intuition to evolve your product. You’re not afraid to make the tough calls and take responsibility for it. You thrive in a start-up/lean environment because you like the idea of taking ownership of what you work on and doing a bit of everything. You’re constantly thinking “could this be better?”
● A focus on collaboration, teamwork and communication
● Validated experience delivering products with ground breaking technology
● Ability to articulate both the goals and the findings from products you’ve lead
● Experience working closely with engineering and UX (remote working experience)
● Drive efficiency with a focus on delivery
● Ability to create, run, prioritise and drive forward product backlogs from business goals
● Experience working in a top-notch Lean Start-up or Agile team
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.