Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
* Become our product feature expert, knowing every single detail about our apps,
their features, business rules and feature usage, current bugs and issues etc. Lead
the product testing process end-to-end, creating comprehensive briefings for our inhouse
and external testing teams, sharing results and fixing bugs and issues with our
local and international Tech and Product teams Act as the key Product counterpart
for our Customer Service team.
* Ensure that Product related documentation (user stories, release notes, business
rules) is always up to date.
* Share product knowledge with the wider company team by creating wiki’s and
assisting in the creation of training documents and tutorials
* Own and manage the local music streaming platform and international product roadmap, through
collaboration with multiple product and tech teams internationally
* Ensure that the local product roadmap is prioritised based on the overall business
and customer objectives at all times.
* Manage the execution and rollout of new features on our mobile apps, mobile web,
desktop web and 3rd party supporting applications. This includes the entire product
development cycle from research, conceptualization and design, to development,
testing and success metric monitoring.
* Define the business needs and requirements of local/international products and
third party projects (define scope, business rules, user stories, use cases, PRDs,
QA/acceptance criteria, wireframes, etc.)
* Manage product and marketing growth experiments that drive key business metrics
such as DAU (daily active users), churn reduction, acquisition and revenue.
* Define, monitor and analyse product metrics to identify opportunities for product
enhancements and developments that will drive growth.
* Continuously monitor user feedback (via Customer Support, app store feedback,
customer interviews) and liaise with CRM and data teams to generate actionable
insights into user needs, experience, and behavior, as well as product performance.
* Motivate for improvements and new feature requests (based on customer insights
and requests from the business) to be included in the international roadmap.
* Support marketing and CRM campaign implementation to ensure the correct use of
product related features.
* Be responsible and accountable for all product operations activities, including:
1. Locally operationalizing and launching product features from our international
product team to ensure continuous alignment with the international product
2. Ensuring bugs/issues are reported to our international teams and solved
3. Troubleshooting and solving product problems together with our local and
international tech teams.
4. Providing second line escalation support for customer queries
5. Ensuring all business rules, user stories and test case documentation is up to
* You would be required to gather and analyze data about customers, competitors and
current openings in the market.
* Understand the needs of our customers and present these needs within the company.
* Present complex research findings to management in an easy-to-understand manner
by using slide presentations, graphs and charts.
* Design and evaluate ideas for new products.
* Design long-term goals to ensure that the company stays relevant and produces
products that sell.
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.