Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
Project Co-Ordinator / Manager
Reports to – Head of Business Development
Main purpose of the job
– The successful candidate will lead the projects in Payment Gateways and Solutions and manage the process design and documentation.
– Key responsibilities include the coordination and completion of projects on time within budget and within scope This position will also manage our PCI compliance and internal controls.
– Oversee all aspects of projects. Set deadlines, assign responsibilities and monitor and summarize progress of project. Prepare reports for management regarding status of projects.
– Maintain communications between the development team and the rest of the business stakeholders.
– Maintain constant communications with the relevant stakeholders to ensure briefs are completed timeously and efficiently.
– Take assigned project from original concept through final implementation by Participate and contribute in daily scrum meetings as well as sprint planning sessions.
– Design and document workflow and make appropriate recommendations that will positively impact operational effectiveness.
– Identify and prioritize of critical tasks.
– Create and maintain project schedules by developing project plans and specifications, estimating time requirements, establishing deadlines, monitoring milestone completion, tracking all phases of the project product/service lifecycle, providing timely reporting of issues that impact project progress, coordinating actions, and resolving conflicts. This includes documenting, prioritizing and tracking requests (changes, enhancements, etc.)
– Manage expectations for the delivery of the project and escalating issues on deadlines as early as possible to Business Development Head to enable appropriate corrective action to be taken.
– Identify dependencies between projects, particularly in respect of resources, and the reporting of programme level issues and risks.
– Conducts project meetings with teams to review project deliverables and deadlines.
Qualification & Experience
– Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field
– Minimum 2-5 years of experience with project management using Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban, etc.) working on Development projects.
– PMP certified or equivalent is a plus.
– Advanced skills in Microsoft Office applications, specifically Word, Excel and Outlook and MS Project
– 4+ years’ experience as an IT professional in relevant fields such as Banking, Card industry or Payment processing.
– 2+ years’ supervisory experience in an IT Department.
– 2- 4 years in a project manager position working with Software developers.
– Experience in Card / Digital Payment related projects a bonus.
– Experienced in interfacing with key business units in an organisation.
– Experience working with Excel and developing and maintaining various analyses and reporting tools. Minimum 2-5 years of experience with project management using Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban, etc.) working on Development projects.
– Proven working experience in project management.
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
– Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills.
– Analysis and Reporting.
– Business Planning and Management.
– Communication and Presentation.
– Champion for Change.
– Influencing skills.
– Information and Technology Proficiency.
– Problem Solving and Decision Making.
– Passion for Payments industry.
– Self-motivated, results oriented team player.
Skills and proficiencies
– Project Management.
– Process Improvement.
– Quick to adapt and motivated by working in a team in a stimulating environment.
– Attentive to detail with excellent written and oral communication skills, enabling you to interact effectively with both technical and business teams.
– You are curious and knowledgeable about the world of payment solutions and digital technology.
– Fluent in English.
Nice to have:
– Certified ScrumMaster
– Good knowledge of regulatory and governance standards in the card payment industry.
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.