Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
Purpose of the Position:
To build and maintain the most dynamic, scalable, maintainable, and high-performing backend applications using the latest technologies and frameworks to solve online streaming problems for our customers.
· Design and maintain technical system requirements based on business needs.
· Develop backend applications based on approved specifications and prototypes.
· Develop, test, debug and maintain application code.
· Develop, update and maintain technical documentation.
· Integrate existing as well as new applications
· Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging.
· Write clean code with tests to develop functional backend applications in line with industry best practices and principles.
· Integrate to application monitoring tool to be able to troubleshoot and debug applications.
· Continuously review and improve application performance.
· Support and improve legacy applications.
· Collaborate with Front-end developers to integrate user-facing elements with server-side logic.
· Gather and address technical and design requirements.
· Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
· Liaise with developers, designers and system administrators to identify new features.
· Follow emerging technologies
* A minimum of 5 years’ experience in software engineering
* You have exceptional knowledge of Webservice, C#, Java, JSON, REST, WCF
* Good experience working on the spring framework
* Good MVC knowledge
* Tomcat, Apache
* CI/CD knowledge
* Experience with the likes of Jenkins, Selenium, Maven, JBehave, Puppet
* Test-Driven Development (TDD) and/or Behavior Driven Development (BDD)
* Solid understanding of Agile methodologies, SCRUM experience would be advantageous.
* RDBMS experience (MySQL, MSSQL)
* NoSQL knowledge would be a definite advantage (MongoDB, Neo4J)
* You also have previous exposure to full life cycle systems development
* You also have an understanding of XML data-driven applications and object-orientated programming
* Good understanding of Web Servers, IIS, and Web Site setup, and configuration
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.