Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
Are you looking to make an impact on the world and see tangible results? We believe this SAP EHSM Consultant was created for you! Salt is assisting a major IT role player in finding a Senior SAP EHSM Consultant to join their team for a 8-month contract based in Sandton, JHB. This role will be 100% on-site.
As a SAP EHSM Consultant, you’ll be responsible for ensuring that the company complies with all relevant health and safety legislation. You will also ensure that our sites comply with these requirements and make sure to take action when necessary. You’ll also be tasked with helping out in other areas of the business, such as chemical management or compliance management where needed.
1. Experienced consultant that has implemented multiple full cycles of EHSM projects in SAP (As-Is analysis, Design, Build, Test, Deploy , Support)
2. All SAP EHSM areas:
1. Incident management
2. Compliance management
3. Health and safety Management
4. Chemical Management
Optional (Emissions Management and Waste Management)
1. Preference will be provided to consultants that have implemented SAP EHSM in S/4HANA
2. In the case of S/4HANA
3. Knowledge of working with Fiori apps
4. Knowledge of working with Embedded Analytics (i.e. CDS views)
5. Knowledge of authorisations design and testing using Fiori apps
6. Working knowledge of offline forms
7. Working knowledge of industry catalogues
8. The ability to translate multiple business requirements and develop an EHSM design that is able to be built into template format and deployed multiple times
9. A critical thinker who is able to challenge the norm of traditional legacy and manual SHEQ environments and design for the future aligned with SAP EHSM capabilities
If you think you could be a good fit, please apply or alternatively send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Salt is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.