Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
That job has expired. Here are some similar roles:
My client uses technology to help build businesses solve problems which ensure returns to their bottom line and they are looking for someone with a strategic propensity to plan with their specialist team of UX, UI and developers.
They need a Technical Project Manager to join their team in Cape Town. You will need to have the technical knowledge, attention to detail in your project planning, strategic thinking to bring smart, logical solutions, a strong sense of team and can show up for clients. (A sense of humour would put you in good stead too)
· Coordinate internal team for the execution of projects.
· Develop and manage project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
· Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
· Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs.
· Measure project performance
· Report and escalate to management as needed.
· Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders.
· Approx. 2 – 3 years experience as a project manager in platform development.
· Experience in delivering projects according to the Scrum framework and/ or other Agile project management methodologies.
· University degree, in the fields of computer science or engineering for technical project managers (preferable, but non-essential)
· Technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies.
· Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills, written and verbal communication skills.
· Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
· Strong working knowledge of Jira, diagramming programmes (e.g. draw.io), Microsoft Office
Salt is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.