Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
My client is looking for a UX Designer to improve their customer journey across the business which focusses on Education through Experience. We want someone who is passionate about creating seamless, delightful online experiences in a way that resonates with how Gen Z uses the internet and consumes media.
● Developing and updating customer profiles / personas so we stay in touch with the needs of our core customers.
● Improving conversion rates across our web journey, from website to program application to payment, in collaboration with our software development and marketing teams.
● Looking at both videos of user behavior on our web platforms and quantitative heat maps to identify bottlenecks and usability issues.
● Producing wireframes and prototypes in tools such as InVision or Figma that are on-brand, work across screen sizes, and can be easily implemented on the live site.
● Running UI and UX experiments to validate that changes are having a positive impact with data.
● Create a UX process so that we can rapidly make changes to our customerjourney or web experience as needed, without affecting the conversion rate. JD:
Who you are
● You have at least 3 years of experience in a UX related role.
● You can produce live prototypes using InVision, Figma, or a similar tool
● You have experience developing and maintaining personas that provide real insights into how to design a good customer experience.
● You know how to use both qualitative and quantitative data to validate the efficacy of your designs.
● You thrive in fast-moving, cross-functional environments where proactivity is necessary to achieve results.
● You have an entrepreneurial mindset, and you’ll help create our company’s culture.
Please do reach out if this resonates, wonderful business with some great minds, could be a happy home for you.
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.