Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
As a Web Designer, you’ll be responsible for producing consistent, high-quality deliverables including brand development, websites, social posts, video, eguides, sales decks, brochures and more. Passionate about branding, design and social media marketing, you’re someone who is full of ideas, innovative, and takes a genuine interest in finding creative and visual solutions for our client’s problems. You’re skilled and willing to take initiative, able to critically approach and deliver a brief and follow set frameworks, processes and work streams set by the Lead Designer.
You’ll work closely with the Client Services, Content and Copy and Design teams teams to ensure that all creative output meets the brief and is delivered on time. Most of all, you’re a team player with a creative flare and can-do attitude, who genuinely enjoys making clients happy!
Roles & responsibilities:
Maintaining quality, creativity, and consistency
● Demonstrate exceptional design and production abilities, sharing best practices with the
● Take ownership of design briefs and answer them to a very high standard
● Support junior members of the design team with their own briefs, including QA and
editing Junior members’ work where required
● Ensure that the use of brand guidelines is consistent across deliverables for a variety of
clients across different sectors
● Review briefs and work closely with the Content and Copy team and Client Services
team to deliver a high quality, consistent, creative output
● Use your design skills and expertise to input on client strategies, campaigns and briefs
Something great to mention, you can enjoy 4.5 work weeks and fully remote work! As well as great incentives and the opportunity to be a part of a cool and dynamic team.
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.