Role: Email Marketing Manager
Location: West London
Contract length: 3 month initial
Rate: Up to £400/day via PAYE
Salt are working closely with one of the largest global mass media and entertainment company and are looking for an Email Marketing Manager for a 3 month initial contract in their West London office.
You will be tasked with managing email and push mobile notification campaigns, both for ongoing ‘business as usual’ and special events, across the entire customer lifecycle in all their European markets (with a special focus on The UK, France, Germany, and Norway).
You will sit in the broader marketing team, alongside brand, event, and marketing manager roles, so the successful candidate must be a slick operator, able to quickly and accurately identify key stakeholders, and manage relationships accordingly. You will also have to adopt and cultivate an agile “test and learn” mindset in which all parts of the marketing team work together to continuously improve marketing performance.
- Lead and own full email campaign process: manage calendar, drive sports event and non-sports event campaigns, list development, and template design process.
- Manage the automated programs designed to welcome, provide valuable services and continuously engage and retain through targeted programs to activate and maintain subscriber retention.
- Optimize emails through A/B and multivariate testing: template, segmentation, content, calls-to-action, timing and frequency.
- Work with cross-functional teams in the planning, development, and execution of triggered email marketing programs, collaborating closely with Customer Service and Marketing teams to achieve an optimal customer journey.
- Work with VP of Customer Lifecycle Management to forecast and plan forward-looking performance and budgets.
- Ensure email list health. Monitor daily email deliverability, working closely with our Vendor to follow best practices and continuously evolve communications and segmentation to comply with ISP and Push guidelines.
- Create benchmarks and track performance across email and push notification subscriber list size and engagement metrics.
- Monitor analytics and developing reports for business stakeholders.
- Manage Vendor relationship as needed.
- Maintain awareness of email marketing trends, best practices, technologies, CAN-SPAM laws.
Required skills and experience
- 5+ years of experience in email marketing and mobile push notification for a consumer-facing organization, ideally with exposure to subscriber acquisition business models.
- Deep expertise in email fundamentals and best practices: CAN-SPAM, list management, deliverability, segmentation, KPIs, etcetera.
- Experience with HubScore and/or other email platforms a bonus.
- Understanding of the email marketing technology landscape and ability to translate business needs into technical requirements
- Strong creative, customer segmentation and analytical experience
- Experience in managing vendor relationships and internal teams across multiple countries, and an aptitude for working in an agile “test and learn” environment.
- Fluent English in both written and verbal forms, other European language are a bonus but not required for this particular role.
- A passion for sports content and working in a fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment with like-minded individuals.
This is an urgent role, so don’t delay! Send your CV to agee @ Welovesalt .com now!
Job Reference: JO-1705-123485
Salary: £300 - £400 per day + Must be PAYE
Job Duration: 3 month rolling