Business Development Manager – London – £35k + benefits + bonus
SALT specialise in finding the best digital talent for permanent and contract specialised roles across the digital ecosystem, including creative, marketing, technical and sales. We have grown from 12 people in 2010 to over 150 globally across EMEA, APAC and the Americas. Due to this rapid growth SALT needs to add to our business development team in our London office.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Develop and implement plans and online/social media recruitment strategies that will enable SALT’s clients to attract the best digital talent.
- Driving a broad spectrum of sales activity, including inbound, outbound, field sales, business development, and digital and social media campaigns.
- Work in conjunction with the marketing team to develop measures to increase the awareness of the Salt brand.
- Creating engaging content for internal and external online distribution to promote digital opportunities within SALT’s client base.
- Develop new business initiatives that will elevate Salt’s brand within the digital space and create relationships with leading digital brands.
- Implementing key performance indicators for all sales staff keeping daily and weekly logs and ensuring timely reporting to the MD with Salesforce analytics.
- Providing inspirational leadership and direction to teams.
- Work with SALT’s consultants to develop strategies and acquisition tactics to promote prospective clients and talent, to ensure sales targets are met and exceeded.
Experience and essential skills required:
- Proven business development experience in a digitally-focused, talent acquisition company.
- Possess a confident and articulate style, with excellent communication skills both written and verbal, as well as strong planning and organisational ability.
- Experience of designing and implementing digital and social recruitment strategies.
- A track record of high achievement and excellent client service in a target-driven environment.
- Possess a specialised understanding of digital markets, ideally with a mix of marketing, social media, digital transformation and/or business development experience.
- Experience working industry-side is essential, particularly within digital marketing, media, social media, search marketing, digital account management or in an integrated agency environment.
- Proven experience reporting on account intelligence and using database analytics tools to provide reports on progress, opportunities and issues.
- A degree in a relevant subject required.
What Salt can do for you:
- Unrivalled and uncapped earning potential
- Clear, transparent career progression in a meritocratic environment
- A global reach – 8 offices across 4 continents (London, New York, Sydney, Dubai, Hong Kong, Singapore, Malaysia and New Zealand)
- Monthly top performers lunch
- Biannual holiday incentives
- Corporate gym membership
Hours = 41.25 per week
Applications close 30th September, 2016
Salary: £35000 per annum + benefits + bonus