As the Head of eCommerce, you’ll be responsible for the fastest growing channel of the business. Responsible for building a new team with ambitious targets. The work demands creative yet analytical flair, who understands both brands and consumers.
They are one of the fastest growing companies in the UK and truly a global brand operating in 60+ countries. If you like a fast paced entrepreneurial environment, the idea that work can be fun and that you can make a real difference – then this is the place for you.
The Job As Head of Digital for this retail business, your responsibilities will include:
- Own and drive the top line online sales number
- Manage online margin through effective pricing and promotional activities
- Own, manage and execute the online activities across the eCommerce function
- Attract new and existing visitors to the eCommerce proposition via all customer acquisition methodologies including but not limited to Paid Social, SEO, PPC, e-mail, Affiliates, Display etc
- Own, manage and execute the onsite merchandising and conversion activities including but not limited to, product promotions, price promotions, special campaigns etc
- Produce and present frequent online sales budgets and forecasts
- Assess and implement commercial/sales opportunities to maximise online revenue and profitability
- Create, present and execute robust sales and marketing plans demonstrating specific activities to bridge gaps to budget and forecast.
- Create and articulate means of differentiating between incremental vs channel shift sales growth.
- Motivate and manage a team of online commercially focused experts to deliver maximum online sales and profitability
- Manage senior stakeholders to authorise incremental marketing/campaign spend through clear ROI justifications.
- As Head of eCommerce you will work alongside the offline marketing and commercial teams to ensure customer contact management is aligned under a single plan.
The Successful Applicant
- Excellent communication and presentation skills to senior stakeholders.
- Commercially astute with a proven track record of growing online sales in a large multi-channel organisation
- Operational understanding of financial frameworks and financial planning
- Ability to motivate teams with niche skill sets in a competitive marketplace
- Broad understanding of multiple eCommerce skill sets including, SEM, e-mail, re-targeting, affiliate programmes, SEO, CRM
- An up-to-date understanding of eCommerce trends and the latest online sales tactics/best practice
Job Reference: JO-1611-91550
Salary: £60000.00 - £80000.00 per annum